Heartburn Relief

The webs best no nonsense, straight to the point source for information on heartburn and heartburn relief from a long time sufferer of heartburn!


End Heartburn Today! Click Here To Get Fast Relief!

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Heartburn 101 - What Is Heartburn

Okay, here is the textbook definition of heartburn: painful, burning feeling in the chest caused by stomach acid flowing back into the esophagus.
Now here is my explanation of heartburn: That unbearable, annoying, I can't stand this, here we go again, everytime I eat, will this ever stop, I need some rolaids, ......................... etc. Anyone who suffers from heartburn gets my point here and those that don't, consider yourself the luckiest person in the world. Believe me, heartburn is nasty, and it can literally ruin what started out as a perfectly good night on the town. I've been there a million times in the past and can't believe I put up with it as long as I did. I found myself buying rolaids and tums by the bulk. I thought my heartburn was bad when I ate certain foods, but then throw in a few drinks and forget about it. I recall many a night waking up in agony after I had a few drinks. The worst part about it was when I was out of rolaids. I've actually had to get out of bed at 3:00 am and drive down to the local 7-11 just to get some relief. This may seem rediculous, but these are the things that us heartburn sufferers must endore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home