Heartburn Relief

The webs best no nonsense, straight to the point source for information on heartburn and heartburn relief from a long time sufferer of heartburn!


End Heartburn Today! Click Here To Get Fast Relief!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Heartburn Cure

As I stated in my last post, my heartburn just continued to get worse and worse , so I decided that I better get this condition looked at by my doctor. My family physician referred my to go see a gastrologist. The gastrologist did some testing and concluded that I had a condition known as GERD which is also called acid reflux. He put me on a medicine called prilosec. Prilosec is a time released pill that I take every day as soon as I wake up. I've been on prilosec for 8 years now and it has been 8 years of being heartburn free! I drink and eat and anything I choose and as long as I take the pill........................................... no heartburn. But one little slip of the memory and it is back in a heartbeat (excuse the pun). So it seems I will need to be on this medication forever now, but thats fine by me to stay heartburn free. My advice to anyone reading this and who gets constant heartburn -pick up the phone and make an appointment with your doctor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home